Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Celery the Frog's First Day

So, Celery the Frog from Travel'n Turtle arrived and had a very busy and fun-filled day here at Kat's Kountry Kradle!!!

First thing I needed to do was to go out and find all of my Bachelorette Party Plants, so I can replant them elsewhere. I had already found all but four, so Celery was ready to go.



Problem is, she didn't really have much experience driving ATVs, so I told her she was more than welcome to come, but it would probably be a better idea if I drove.



Once we got out on the trail, Celery read the directions and finding the last four was a breeze!!!



Once we were done, we went back to the house to count them all up and make sure we had them all. Then, Celery got busy stampin' away!




After all of that stamping, I told Celery that I had to go help work on some of the land. Celery said that she would be glad to help, so I asked what she wanted to use. Her first choice was the chainsaw...

...but I didn't think that was very safe.

So, her next choice was the tractor. I figured that a nice, big, slow tractor should be easy enough, so I put her up there and let her at it. And she did very well!!


So, all in all, it was a great first day for Celery here at Kat's Kountry Kradle. Coming up next, Celery spends some time with the US Army...

2 comments:

midlandtrailblazer said...

army? now it's really sounding like a place Sarge needs to visit ;)

Trexx said...

Too funny. I loved her on the ATV and stamping. Cute! Always good to get them to work for their keep. -Travel'n Turtle